10251 Jade Gardens Drive, 503 - South West
Total SQFT is 3270 including the multi-gen suite! Gorgeous Modern Beauty, Indoor/Outdoor Living, Separate Multi-Gen Suite/Casita, Kitchen Open to Family Room with Sprawling Views of the newly landscaped Backyard Oasis. Large Kitchen Island, Beautiful Tile throughout 1st Floor, Separate Master with Balcony, Dual Closets, and Luxurious Bathroom. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with Jack'n'Jill Bathroom each with their private vanity space.
- MLS® #2172682
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,836
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Gated
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- ViewMountain View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Balcony, Barbeque Stub
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 10th, 2020
- Days on Market88
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address10251 Jade Gardens Drive
- SubdivisionSUMMERLIN VILLAGE 16A PARCEL D
- City503 - South West
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89135
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Blinds, Window Coverings Partial
- AppliancesEnergy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Cooling2 or More Central Units, Central
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryShelley Berkley
- MiddleFaiss, Wilbur & Theresa
- HighSierra Vista High
- Listing Agent:Angela K Tina
- Listing Office:Urban Nest Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2020 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.